A blog about dating, meeting people, being social and everything in between.
(and occasionally some geek stuff)
Top 10 Ways for a Geek to Impress a GirlPosted on 08/13/2008 in Geek by Matt
1. Make a facebook app specifically for her cat - achieve viral success, sell it for millions.
2. Win the x-prize competition
3. Help her steal wifi from her neighbors, then use it to download a pirated copy of Ironman 2 and the new wolverine movie.
4. Code a bot that can crack any captcha. Use it to spam the entire internet with poetry that pays her tribute.
5. Offer to let her stay in your black-hole-proof bunker when the hadron collider opens up a wormhole in Switzerland later this year.
6. Inundate her with cosmically impressive information, such as the fact that the earth spins at 1,000 miles per hour or that a thimbleful of a neutron star would weigh over 100 million tons.
7. Code her a W3C valid website without using tables. Bask in validation glory. Probably get laid.
8. Introduce her to some amazingly addicting websites, such as Stumbleupon , Orisinal , Twitter , or zombo zombo.com changed my life).
9. Write a regular expression that globally matches your love for her.
10. Take spare parts from her old iPod and turn it into a working plasma rifle.