Join Now!

Community > Posts By > scttrbrain

scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sun 06/22/08 10:14 PM
laughlaughlaughI thought it was about veterinarians too.

I didn't know it was about mini bush and oprahs proxy...oh oh oh did I say that? I like him, I do....I just lost something when she came out so hard and heavy for him.

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sun 06/22/08 09:24 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

wonder about this election thing? I mean whether it was pushed towards Obama for a reason? Like whether or not the powers that be were using their heads in getting Obama the delegates in order to push Clinton out? So that McCain could come in and clean up? I mean is'nt it possible? I think if Obama had lost the primaries MaCain wouldn't have a prayer against Clinton.

What do you think?

Kat

I think-laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Sounds like the words of another poor losing Clinton supporter!
Get over it. She couldnt have won anything! Independents would have flocked to McCain had she been the nominee and he would have had an easy run to the White House!!

laughlaughlaughlaughLaughs on you fanta. I had not nor have I made up my mind as of yet. I just know that I do not care for some of McCains politics. I fear he is another bush wanna be. I don't think we could stand another four years of that.
I really do not think that McCain could have beaten Clinton. But, we will never know now.

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sun 06/22/08 08:57 PM
Yeah, change seems to be the operative word for now. But, what change will be there with MaCain? I do not trust him. I can't say why right now.I like him....just don't trust him. I didn't trust Bushy either, everyone kept telling me he was a good guy. That things would get so much better with him in office...HA! It is just a feeling. I am pretty good with those.

Can't really say what I think about Obama yet. I am listening real good, and watching. I like the idea he has small children...that kinda gives him more reason to think according to their welfare.

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sun 06/22/08 01:09 PM
You mean I didn't think that up all by myself?? Damn......
Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sun 06/22/08 01:08 PM
QUOTE:

nowaynowaynoway
Wow! Are we in trouble...

huhI know....noway

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sun 06/22/08 01:02 PM
QUOTE:

honestly i think Johnny Mac had a better chance against Hillary than he does against Obama

Well, according to what I have been reading and hearing...that may not be the case.
I hope he doesn't make it. He, I think is just a "little bush".
Although, I do like some of his...uh....thinking. But........

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sun 06/22/08 01:00 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

wonder about this election thing? I mean whether it was pushed towards Obama for a reason? Like whether or not the powers that be were using their heads in getting Obama the delegates in order to push Clinton out? So that McCain could come in and clean up? I mean is'nt it possible? I think if Obama had lost the primaries MaCain wouldn't have a prayer against Clinton.

What do you think?

Kat
Did you just wake up go and see how long I have been talking about this Clinton was pushed away paving the way for two more terms

Sorry...no. I have seen the post about that. I don't read too many.
Scuse me....So....I guess I am not the only one thinking about this.

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sun 06/22/08 12:59 PM
He had surgery and they kept him. He will be there until tomorrow I think. I was told with that kind of head trauma, it was best to keep him where they can keep an eye on him.
I was told yesterday morning he was doing well.
He hadn't pee'd since his accident and she wasn't sure if he was collar broke and was afarid to take him outside to pee. Anyway after the surgery they were carrying him to his cage and he let it all out. She said it was too funny. So, anyway....he got to pee.

Thank you for asking.
Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sun 06/22/08 12:51 PM

What do you think?

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sun 06/22/08 11:32 AM
I watched a thing on tv where they did just that. They asked them questions about us...they passed with flying colors. Also asked them almost the same kinds of questions...passed. Their kids answered questions ours (for the most part) couldn't. It was sad really, because they think us stupid. So do I when I see this.
I answered at least a third of them. Damn....

Kat

By the way...nothing dirty...just shameful.
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sun 06/22/08 10:53 AM
I just watched this, and it appalled me how stupid some people here at home are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlP8EXbm6Is

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sat 06/21/08 10:28 AM
Gas is down here in Moore as well. Well, at least the gas with alcohol or ethanol has. They almost have too, what with everyone wanting to know if their gas has alcohol in it.

But, to answer your question; I belive it will make a difference in dating. It keeps me from being able to afford to go see my grandbaby. I simply cannot afford to drive up there.

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sat 06/21/08 09:50 AM
I was thinking "wow, hows that one coming out?" YEEEEOOOOOOWWWWW!! Whew...glad to hear it was 18 weeks. I was already thinking that was what you meant.wink
Congratulations honey.

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sat 06/21/08 09:41 AM
QUOTE:

as i was riding my bicycle today flowerforyou

in the < 95 plus > degree heat ohwell

in my shorts & tank top & running shoes.... wink

only carrying myself, a small pack on my bike rack flowerforyou

and my bottle of water .... drinker

i suddenly stopped thinking of my own situation

for long enough to think of our Sweet hard working Soldiers drinker

who tackle weather ~ way worse than what i experience ohwell

and they do it carrying all kinds of extremely heavy gear cry

and they do it with love and with a smile heart heart heart

for those of you, who also are fatigued by the heat , flowerforyou

or afflicted with other adversity in your lives.... ohwell

please....think of this...drinker heart drinker

this is the ten day forecast for Baghdad Iraq..... frown

[ Sat
Jun 21
Sunny
111°
86°

0%

111°F

Sun
Jun 22

Sunny

111°
83°

0%

111°F

Mon
Jun 23

Sunny

110°
83°

0%

110°F

Tue
Jun 24

Sunny

108°
84°

0%

108°F

Wed
Jun 25

Sunny

109°
84°

0%

109°F

Thu
Jun 26

Sunny

110°
85°

0%

110°F

Fri
Jun 27

Sunny

112°
86°

0%

112°F

Sat
Jun 28

Sunny

112°
84°

0%

112°F

Sun
Jun 29

Sunny

108°
83°

0%

108°F

So....now...flowerforyou

don't you think it is time drinker

to again count our blessings ??? happy

and thank God eternally for Our Beloved Troops smokin drinker smokin

who endure such adversity sad

and extreme weather conditions cry

every day they are over there sad

during their extremely long tours of duty ... cry

Bless Them, Oh God... heart drinker smokin drinker heart

Protect them every step of the way flowerforyou

and lighten their loads, drinker

provide them with enough nourishing food, flowerforyou

& clean water , plenty of showers, clean clothes... drinker

more hours for sleep yawn more rest & relaxation , happy

way shorter tours and much shorter missions drinker drinker drinker

Not making light of this, but that sounds like Oklahoma.
I was told it gets much hotter there than that. They wear such gawd aweful hot clothing and all that gear. It must be hard.

Love to all the soldiers everywhere.

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sat 06/21/08 09:38 AM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:
What if you believe in monotheistic polyduelism?

That is the general idea of pantheism is it not? All is god?

That would mean that every living thing is a 'face' of god.

No, only the Gods are the face of the Gods.

Only the god(s) are the face of god(s)??

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sat 06/21/08 09:36 AM
I have'nt heard anything yet?
I have been searching for a low cost and spay and neuter clinic in my state and city. I get voice mails, but am trying to find a place to have them fixed. I cannot stand for this anymore. No fighting over females. I will have them fixed...all of them.
I have no intentions of selling anymore puppies anyway. My older female acts like she wants to breed but never does, so she doesn't need too. My youngest female already had pups, so she is good. I think she decided that was enough. lol
Now, my males need fixed so that they will docile down some. I hope it works.

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sat 06/21/08 08:56 AM
The new families of Tinker may love her very much, and may be afraid to contact you even if they see the clip, because they may be worried you want her back and may not respond. Maybe if you let them know all you need is to know she is loved and cared for?

I am very concerned as well. I know that love for a pet friend. I hope you find out something that helps you find peace in your decision.flowerforyouheartflowerforyou

Kat
Edited by scttrbrain on Sat 06/21/08 08:57 AM
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sat 06/21/08 08:19 AM
QUOTE:

you did all what you could, and its not your fault.

you did a hell of a lot more than some people grumblegrumble

Yes, I try to keep my dogs safe and regular Dr visits. But, truthfully, it is so hard to afford them these days. And forget emergency room visits unless you have a good savings account, which I don't have. I am lucky in that I can pay installments on his surgery. And, I get a 20% discount on all visits and meds. So many aren't so lucky. I am sure most everyone that has a friend like mine are wants to do all they can to help them. It just is so hard for people of meager means.

Thank you all for your concern and you help me more than you know.

Kat
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sat 06/21/08 08:00 AM
His eye didn't pop out..it was either pulled out or bit out. And, you are right....Pikanese and chihuahuas have rounded "out side" eyes. Easier to do damage.

As for his vet; he is wonderful. He had worked all day and there was an on duty vet there, but according to nancy that one wasn't the one I wanted. So, anyway...his regular vet came in this morning on his day off and did Chuys surgery. He must still be in surgery. He has been there since 8:30 this morning. She will call and let me know how he is doing.

Yes, I love my dogs as if they were my kids. I was so unrested last night. I could barely sleep. I was up all night long on and off.
I prayed he would be in good hands and he was. Dr. Link came in himself.
I am getting a bit antsy waiting to hear how he is.

Kat
Edited by scttrbrain on Sat 06/21/08 08:01 AM
scttrbrain
128513_6200_thumb
Joined Sun 04/08/07
Sat 06/21/08 07:15 AM
Around here they are changing how one can scrap copper. It is being stolen on a regular basis from air conditioners and houses. It is terrible. Not to mention they stealing those catalyic converters right out from under neath parked cars and trucks, suv's and the such.
Must be a good business.
A date? You mean with a person?? Huh........
Kat
Edited by scttrbrain on Sat 06/21/08 07:16 AM