Join Now!

Community > Posts By > iRon

iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 03:55 PM
There are no words for me to be able to explain it...after 10 yrs of being married to a good catholic girl it was a surprise...

It is a defining factor in my life and the person I was, the kind, loving, great person I was, died and I have never been the same.

Bet you want you want to date me now.....
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 03:38 PM
I guess its my bad, cause I have no idea
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 03:31 PM
Can't speak for everybody but when my ex cheated on me it was over...

So my answer is, a serious lack of morals and values in American.

iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 03:22 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

We all might have a far better relationship with God if religion never got in the way>>>>>>>>>>>

how does that interfer? my grandmother is a mormon and my grandfather was a catholic and they were married for over 60yrs before he died. how does that interfer.. i dont think so

We all have different experiences with religion and God so instead of getting all defensive and upidy open your mind to other realities...And bless your hearts grandparents hearts good for them...

My introduction to God was through the southern baptist church where they would flop on the floor and talk in tongues. Scared the crap out of me and hence scared me of God, or better yet, away form God. It wasn't until I was a grown that I realized that God has nothing to do with religions. Religions has only distorted God and his relationship with us...

You could be absolutely right and absolutely wrong. It is a belief you share with many and one that many don't share with you.

In the long run you can wake up in the morning satisified in what you believe in and yes I am very pleased in what I believe also.

Thank you for sharing your thought.

"It is a belief you share with many and one that many don't share with you."

Why would you have the need to say that? 1, your wrong I don't share it with many. 2, how do you know many don't. Did someone make you the person who tells us how to believe?

My real question is why do you have a need to attack my view? What is that about.....While it is a mild and meaningless attack why would you have the need to do it.....

For the record I believe we can all believe the way we want to believe thats the way I believehappy

iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 03:12 PM
I got dreams.................and there not about gators in the bushes
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 03:05 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

We all might have a far better relationship with God if religion never got in the way>>>>>>>>>>>

how does that interfer? my grandmother is a mormon and my grandfather was a catholic and they were married for over 60yrs before he died. how does that interfer.. i dont think so

We all have different experiences with religion and God so instead of getting all defensive and upidy open your mind to other realities...And bless your hearts grandparents hearts good for them...

My introduction to God was through the southern baptist church where they would flop on the floor and talk in tongues. Scared the crap out of me and hence scared me of God, or better yet, away form God. It wasn't until I was a grown that I realized that God has nothing to do with religions. Religions has only distorted God and his relationship with us...
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 02:50 PM
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 02:46 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

I say track him down and beat him about the head with a stick that will teach him nowayhappy

You have a "Johnson Rod" I can borrow?...giggle

Damn girl hurt him and hut him good.......laugh
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 02:26 PM
I say track him down and beat him about the head with a stick that will teach him nowayhappy
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 09:56 AM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Dating====I love taking women out I really don't know and spending money on them to discover that I really don't like them and then may or maybe we will have relations....

I am being Sarcastic in case you cant tell.....

I just wish I could find someone I liked enough to want to have a LTR with.......that would so cool

Its become my belief and observation that MOST women over 40 are not looking for love they seem to be looking for a retirement plan........

AND I SAID MOST WOMEN if this does not apply don't get offended. If you got offended it most likely applies....

I am having opposite problem I guess... I'm 42, been solo for 5 years... graduated college.. buying my own place, have a decent vehicle, decent job, and would love to find a decent man for a long term...i am sooooooooooooooo tired of the short term leases... BUT, the men I meet say I'm too independant..WTH??? because I dont want to be controlled or I dont need a man to take care of me???? whats up with that??

I am so looking in the wrong places I guess...I love independent in all people especially in women.....I just keep finding women who see my nice truck, house, job and want to latch on to me for all its worth.......I was ask my credit score on a first date here while back..... Since that I have slowed down dating big time....and that is so wrong to all the other womemlaughlaughlaughlaugh
Iron!!! You do realize that you now need a new profile cause everyone now knows about your house and car...I promise not to give out your credit score though.rofl

No need, because with right person I would love to share my life and all that I have with......KEYWORDS "right person" maybe my standards are too high. One of them standards is they have good life too. Two good lifes would make a great life and thats what I want and will settle for no less.....I don't think I am wrong but I am lonelygrumbleGot to go to work....
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 09:41 AM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Dating====I love taking women out I really don't know and spending money on them to discover that I really don't like them and then may or maybe we will have relations....

I just wish I could find someone I liked enough to want to have a LTR with.......that would so cool

Its become my belief and observation that MOST women over 40 are not looking for love they seem to be looking for a retirement plan........

AND I SAID MOST WOMEN if this does not apply don't get offended. If you got offended it most likely applies....

I am having opposite problem I guess... I'm 42, been solo for 5 years... graduated college.. buying my own place, have a decent vehicle, decent job, and would love to find a decent man for a long term...i am sooooooooooooooo tired of the short term leases... BUT, the men I meet say I'm too independant..WTH??? because I dont want to be controlled or I dont need a man to take care of me???? whats up with that??

I am so looking in the wrong places I guess...I love independent in all people especially in women.....I just keep finding women who see my nice truck, house, job and want to latch on to me for all its worth.......I was ask my credit score on a first date here while back..... Since that I have slowed down dating big time....and that is so wrong to all the other womemlaughlaughlaughlaugh
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 09:21 AM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

interesting, i think just the opposite. a woman over 40 can be very independent and looking for love because that other fluff isn't as important anymore. JMO

I hope you are right and I want to believe you are. Maybe I am just having some bad luck or choices of dates to begin with......

Maybe I should stopping picking them up off the corners (Joking)
But seriously I live to close Scottsdale AZ were its all about fake boobs and money.....and I think that has a lot to do with it......
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Sat 06/28/08 09:12 AM

iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Thu 06/26/08 10:13 PM
asleep
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Thu 06/26/08 10:09 PM
so those meeting just weren't your bag, ha?
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Wed 06/25/08 08:30 PM
Half of us are finger licking good, the other half not so muchnoway
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Tue 06/24/08 10:35 PM
well, it would NOT be pickle timelaughlaughlaughlaugh
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Tue 06/24/08 10:26 PM
You would look good anywaywink
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Tue 06/24/08 10:18 PM
You know I think your Weiner has really gotten to your brainnowaylaugh
iRon
129363_4999_thumb
Joined Tue 04/10/07
Tue 06/24/08 09:57 PM
I was missing myself but I just logged on and I am pretty much over it..............nowaysmokin