Join Now!

Community > Posts By > MorningSong

MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sun 07/06/08 06:29 PM
Debbie.. yes.. give up and let go and let God now. You just go rest.
But as you rest, I am asking Jessu to reach down with His nail scarred hands and to touch you and make yuo whole.
Ask Him with childlike Faith too.

Just ask....cause I and others are praying and believing for you to become healed and whole.

I too have battled since childhood...and have seen God move many times....and have seen miracles .
So I understand Debbie .

Chin up now.
God is still in the healing busines ,Debbie.
Just ask Him to make you whole ....ask Him just like a little girl with childlike faith now Sweetie...flowerforyou...and I am praying here right along with you ...BELIEVING WITH YOU NOW!!!heartflowerforyouheart

Believe and recieve your healing now, Precious.
In Jesus Name..Amen!!!!

Rest now...
Believe.
All will be well.flowerforyouheartflowerforyou

ps... a baby calf was just born 3 days ago with deformed legs...am bottle feeding it...and beleiving God will also do a creative miracle for that little calf...jsut as He did creative miracles for me , and for many others in my life.

Ok...Let's Believe Together Now...for YOUR Healing and CREATIVE MIRACLE TOO ,PRECIOUS.
GOD IS MORE THAN ABLE!!!heart

MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sun 07/06/08 06:02 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

If it is written it is so huh? Well alot of things are written and I know they are not so, so that statement is not truth.

Also this rapture thing is just a false promise from a religion that wants you to believe that you are better than the rest of the world because you follow the religion.

We will all meet the exact same fate at death, sorry to disappoint all those who think they have a better ending.

Feralcatlady stated:

You go ahead and think that.....I know different.

You see Feralcatlady, that is what destroys your credibility. Saying that you know different. You don't know different, you only believe different.

Yes, you have had plenty of miracles in your life and some wondrous things happened in your personal reality and you gave full credit for them to your god. But all of those things could be explained in any number of ways, particularly in my world view of them.

But you believe in yours, and that is fine and okay by me, but you lose people when you say you KNOW.

You don't know. Nobody knows. They only THINK THEY KNOW.

If a person says they know something that cannot be known, then they truly appear to be delusional to others.

Admit that you believe differently, but admit that you don't know, then others will respect you more. People who claim to know, are unreasonable people, and it is pointless to converse with them because they are so certain they are right they do not look at anything objectively. So to a reasonable person, they appear to be a hopeless cause. No reason to debate anything with them because their ears are plugged and they are shut off from all but their own view of reality.

JB

Jeannie!!!!laughflowerforyouheartbigsmile

Feral KNOWS..so Do I..so do ALL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS!!!

This is NOT just some belief we have...we have been BORN OF GOD...our spirit is born again!!!!
(gonna keep repeating this til it gets thru your thick heads herelaughflowerforyou!!!!)

AGAIN I REPEAT.....WE ARE BORN OF GOD.....That is HOW WE KNOW!!!

WE DID NOT NOT NOT JUST JOIN SOME RELIGION....WE HAVE BECOME BORN AGAIN , AND OUR SPIRIT IS BRAND NEW..WE ARE NOW NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST...NO OTHER RELIGION OFFERS THAT EXPERIENCE OF BEING BORN OF GOD .... EXCEPT CHRISTIANITY.
ONLY!!!!!

WE JOIN JESUS...AND OUR FELLOWSHIP IS RE -ESTABLISHED BACK WITH GOD ALMIGHTY!!

GET IT NOW???!!!laugh

It is not some guessing game here..we christians KNOW..and that is why our FAITH is Unshakeable...cause we are truly Born Again.

WE KNOW THAT WE KNOW THAT WE KNOW...and Sweet Jeannie..when you become born again one day soon, you will KNOW too.

In fact, All of you will one day know..cause I am believing God will help you all to see ...cause I want to see you all in heaven with me one day.cry
I love you all.cry

Just had a second to post....Be Blessed Now Jeannie and Everyone Now...flowerforyouheartflowerforyou
Edited by MorningSong on Sun 07/06/08 06:38 PM
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sun 07/06/08 11:56 AM
Redy...the Holy Spirit indwelling a beleiver is the teacher...not man.

That is why , unless man have the Holy Spirit( which is given of God when man is born of God, or in other words, born again), man will not be able to rightly dicipher the Word of God.

Have to run..Be Blessed Now....flowerforyou

God said,
" My sheep hear my voice...
and the Voice of a stranger they will not follow"

that is because of the Holy Spirit indwelling them, given unto believers when they were born of God....and the Holy Spirit leads them into all truth..and they will recognize when a false teacher or wolf is talking, and not the Holy Spirit .
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sun 07/06/08 11:13 AM
I will just say this one thing more on the subject of the rapture .

God Loves us all so much... and waits patiently for us all to come to Him ...and accept Jesus, the One Sent to Save All Mankind.

I personally do not think Jesus will come til many many many more are saved.
I for one, would not want to leave without everyone of you here, and millions upon millions more, coming with me.cry

I love you all .cry
So does God.
And God is very merciful and patient.

Lord... help all to see that You are Lord.
And You Are Whom their hungry hearts seek.cry
Amen.

Love you All..Have a Blessed Sunday now.heartheartheart
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sun 07/06/08 02:11 AM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

omg.....as i see it..this thread is swaying..soon to be completely off topic...

how about just come out with the real question that one wants answered....laugh

simple....

these long winded paragraphs are like.....Fishing...

what is the real question for Mirror (Lee)...

I've already asked him the question I stated earlier and he pinned it on a fellow named Peccy. The question is what is his angle and what is he hiding or showing for the first time?

When a person feels it is his right to insist on knowing another person's business, it is usually becasue he is avoiding dealing with what is going on within his own self.flowerforyou

Spoken in love...something to considerflowerforyou
Edited by MorningSong on Sun 07/06/08 02:16 AM
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sun 07/06/08 01:47 AM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Should I let you off the hook? maybe.... I'm not sure though. People don't suprise me very much and I'm not backing off the idea that you have some private idea spinning in you head... should I let you off the hook this time? maybe, other people, myself included get a kick out of what your going to say next, sometimes you have to do some talking of your own though!!!!
smileActually, I find what your asking very interesting.smileI really havent thought about it much.smileThis has become sort of an addiction/habitsmile

I realize that i don't know you at all, but what I figure is you are an inquiring mind period. You read what is put to you and you sometimes you reply with kind words and other times you stir the pot. why you go in any given direction is a mystery that only you know. But that my friend is what makes me so curious. People never question anything, they just blindly accept until somebody like us points out the painfully obvious. Should we end up the focus of other people? should we be seen as the same thing as the questions we are asking? The ability to separate oneself from what it is we are thinking about is rare! so are you in fact a hedonistic malcontent or maybe an academic just wondering how people will respond to a given set of circumstances? do you yourself believe in the things you ask of other people?

You are projecting onto MirrorMirror what is going on in yourself.

If you were sincere in wanting to know MirrorMirror's "agenda", you could have privately emailed him.

The one with the hidden agenda is you , sir.flowerforyou

MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sun 07/06/08 01:34 AM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

do you take a stance on anything? Or is shock your main toy? Talkers talk but do you actually do?
happyI try to come up with questions that are interesting or amusing happy

I don't know if I buy that! You seem to be fishing for something in particular. Is it vindication for something you believe and are to afraid to admit, hoping others will admit it for you? or are you a psych major running a little study on dating sites?
happyThere really is no rhyme nor reason to the questions.happyJust trying to stir things up happy

In a way, I kind of buy that but at the same time.....I like to stir the pot too but I always have some kind of angle. Whats your? People can see that your hiding!
happyI didnt really start making my own threads until about a month agohappyIm just making up for lost time I supposehappyMaybe its an attention thinghappy

That might be the case, but something made you start posting questions that at times shock or suprise. Sometimes they make you stop and think and somtimes they shock outright. me, I don't know if I buy into the MirrorMirror avtar because for all your shock value, you always have kind words in the posts of others. YOU HAVE AN ANGLE
happyPeccy was the question guy but he left and I decided to take overhappy

I could take that statement in a number of ways!
a) your trying to dodge the original question of whats your story.
b) Your trying to divert attention from the fact that you don't want the attention you have suddenly discovered you have.. or
c) after deciding to exist in cyberspace, you have discovered that even there, you don't really think and believe what you want people to think you believe.

again.... whats your story?

I perceive you are asking MirrorMirror a question , that really is meant to be directed towards you.flowerforyou

MirrorMirror is a kind loving gentle soul, loved by all....and everybody enjoys and loves him .

If there was a hidden agenda on his part, we would have surely picked it up by now.

I myself, see none.flowerforyou

MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sun 07/06/08 12:04 AM
God is a BIG ENOUGH GOD to see to it, that His Word( the Bible ) REMAINS.
NO missing parts.

And Tribo.. once more, unless you have the Holy Spirit living in you ( which ONLY can come to live in you , when you are born again), you have no proper authority to rightly divide God's Word.

Man himself cannot and will not EVER be able to dicipher the TRUE Meaning of God's Word, UNLESS THE HOLY SPIRT IS IN HIM , TO LEAD AND GUIDE HIM.

So Tibo..since you do not have the Holy Spirit living in you , You have no authority whatsoever, to be trying to tell us about God's Word ( the Holy Bible).

Spoken in love, My Friend.flowerforyou
Edited by MorningSong on Sun 07/06/08 12:19 AM
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 11:45 PM
QUOTE:

Tribo ...you need to get born again so you can rightly divide the Word of God.

You're Way off in left field, my friend.

tribo:

and so it continues, remarks that prove nothing, if this is all that can be stated by any of you, then i would rather be "way off in left field" than hold to a belief that is incorrect.
again i quote " my people die from a lack of knowledge" your god's word's not mine, heed it and maybe, just maybe, you can sew your body back together again to be whole, i for one would never believe in your god or jesus or spirit that guides such as you here, it seems none can come up with the truth's expounded upon, only quick quips ans useless sayings and when you try such as here to make a right statement you do so without looking at the audience your jesus was addressing and that they were "that generation" that would see and experience all that he said. till you do, your as blind as your predecessors the pharisees and scribes.

Tribo you wrote and I quote.....

"....then i would rather be "way off in left field" than hold to a belief that is incorrect...."

Tribo.. I have news fro you.. God doesn't want you to just hold to some belief!!!!

That's NOT what being born again is all about!!

But then again, you can't WILL yourelf to become born again either.......so when I said earlier, that you need to become born again, I realize now that is impossible for you to do.......because Only GOD can do that....not you.

But the Holy Spirit WILL draw you unto Himself and prepare your heart(as God is already doing)... to where one day you WILL be ready to believe and recieve...and be ready to accept Jesus as yuor Lord and Saviour, and THEN that is when you become born gain.

In the meantime, God is preparing your heart.
Continue to Let Him, My Friend. flowerforyou

Also Tribo...God doesn't save us.....and then leave us blinded to God's Truth.

Tribo....

When we become BORN AGAIN ...

We are NO LONGER Blind ...
For NOW we SEE.flowerforyoudrinkerheart
Edited by MorningSong on Sun 07/06/08 12:13 AM
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 11:26 PM
Good stuff Quickstepper.
Glad you reposted this.
Keep sharing .

The more Spiritual food, the better.flowerforyou
Edited by MorningSong on Sat 07/05/08 11:30 PM
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 11:17 PM
QUOTE:

honestly, even if there is going to be an actual rapture.
that is the last thing I think of. I'm too busy with my Lord commandment.
"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And the second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all of the law and the prophets" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Amen.flowerforyou
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 11:08 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Let's see

For it is written.....

For it is so..........

Let's break it down...And make it clear

Matthew 24

Signs of the End of the Age

1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2"Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

ANSWER: At this time the temple is their in all it's splendor and all it grace. No the next part where Jesus tell his disciples. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; ever one will be thrown down." This is Prophecy by Jesus to his disciples regarding the destruction of the temple by the Romans. The temple was destroyed 38 years after Jesus was crucified.

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming (Parousia) and of the end of the age?"

4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives ""you"". 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, (which they did at he time or before the destruction of the temple)[a]' and will deceive many - ((which they did before the destruction of the temple)) - . 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars ((which there were up to the destruction of the temple), but see to it that ""you"" ""Christ deciples"", the 12) are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom (which for sure took place before the destruction of the temple) - . There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.( all the famines and all else took place before jesus' coming before the destruction of the temple)

ANSWER: There are many false prophets, many ugly wars, World War 1 and 2 earthquakes now just all over claiming many many lifes.....the key to the above scripture is this is the "beginning" of birth pains....meaning that for all the nasty that we have already had....wars, world trade center, floods, typhoons, fires....this is just the beginning. - ( NO this ""was"" the beginning for those present that christ was addressing his words to, not some far off centuries later people.)

9"Then ""you"" - ( the deciples standing there listning to his word's) - will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death - ( history predijudicially affirms that all the deciples were persecuted and put to death), and ""you"" ( the deciples) will be hated by ""all nations"" - ( did the deciples travel to all nations? no!! only those that were known and able to be gone to at that time. this futurist thinking of all nations and the "whole world" is incorrect they knew not ""all nations"" or the "whole world" only the nations and the world at that time period.) because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people - ( which they did before the fall of jerusalem) - . 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the ""whole world"" ( again the world known to the deciples at that time not ""the whole world"" we know as of now) as a testimony to "all nations" - ( all nations known at that time, not as known now) - , and then the end will come - ( which it did come for the jews and believers at that time, that is when the rapture and all else occured.).

ANSWER: The above verse,first line is referring to all the jewish people. (God's Chosen) who turned away from God. They turned away. Another key verse that so applies to now. In verse 14 The gospel will be preached in the "whole world" - ( as known at that time!) as a testimony to all nations, "AND THEN THE END WILL COME. - (which it did in "that generation!)

15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

""(All of this is explained by pretrist holdings and history itself, josphus,esubius, and others all report what happened then and fits all that jesus states here above, the rapture has happened already!!"")

ANSWER: Big huge key.....as you read first line of vs. 15. So when you see standing in the holy place (The temple) Which still to this day is destroyed.....so therefore can not until the temple is rebuilt which has not happen....prophecy to be fulfilled. And to rebuke the 70 AD theory. From 70 AD to present no temple so therefore has not happened "YET"

((No temple will ever be rebuilt period, god destryed it and said it would be left desolate forever.))

Also not in vs 21 For then there will be great distress unequaled for the beginning of the world until now - ( Meaning those days - not "now")-never to be equaled again. So for all the bad we have had up to this point...What happens when the rapture begins will be so far worse then in thing since the beginning and NEVER to be equaled.....

if you were correct maybe so, but your not all that was said was to those present for that genration not "now"!!

29"Immediately after the distress of those days
" 'the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'[c]

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. -

( Which history shows they did at the destruction of the temple.)

ANSWER: 29-31 Right before the triulation many things will happen. Vs 29 the sun will darken the moon will not give it's light, the stars will fall from the sky and the heavenly bodies will be shaken....vs 30 AND THEN JESUS WILL COME.....THIS IS SOMETHING THAT NO HUMAN BEING WILL DENY IS HAPPENING. IT WILL BE SOOOOOO HUGE........AND THEN THE SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION WILL BEGIN.

("it was soooooo huge it did take place in ad 70!!!")

36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming (parousia) of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. (yep)

but you even have this wrong- the ones that are taken are the tares not the wheat -take a closer read deb- the wicked are removed first and burned not the believing wheat. the tares were the jews which did get burned up and destroyed then ad 70.

42"Therefore keep watch ( you who are standing there hearing my words that i speak to you now for this generation), because "you" ((the deciples hearing these words) do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So "you" ( his deciples) also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when ""you"" ( his deciples) do not expect him.

Tribo ...you need to get born again so you can rightly divide the Word of God.

You're Way off in left field, my friend.wink
Edited by MorningSong on Sat 07/05/08 11:21 PM
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 11:02 PM
QUOTE:

The Lord will come and rapture his church and the the seven years of tribulation will start....

Do you think Christ would ever let his people see the horror that will be hell on earth....not likely....

40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

If tribulation happen after what would then be the purpose of following Christ......Christ will take his church and then the wrath will be set forth...

Tribo is Tribo......He knows enough scripture to spew....that's it.

Feral....I agree..God would not let his peope suffer thru the tribulation...it doesn't register in my spirit that God would leave His brde in the horror that will befall this earth, once the Holy Spirit is removed.

In fact, it is The Holy Spirit that is holding back the horrors from happening yet.

But the rapture is one thing....Christ coming is an entirely different event.
Feral, Perhaps some christians confuse the two events?
Just wondering....flowerforyou
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 10:32 PM
Of course!

Nothing wrong with understanding other's beliefs.
TBN founder Paul and Jan Crouch have also read the Quran.
And have many muslim friends. As do I.

But reading and studying other religions doesn't change the fact that once a christian is BORN AGAIN, nothing is going to change that ....cause becoming born again is OF GOD ,and not man.

Speaking of the Quran,
There is a born again muslin , who has been a guest on TBN, who is sharing the gospel with muslims......and muslims are coming to Christ in droves.
But he has also asked that christians read the Quran , in order to better understand the muslim faith, and therefore, be better able to relate to the muslim populaton.

The reason muslims are coming to Christ is...they realize they are joining Jesus ,and not just some religion.
And this realizaton is why so many Muslims are becoming born again .

The world is finally beginning to see , that Jesus was sent for ALL mankind.flowerforyou
Edited by MorningSong on Sat 07/05/08 10:50 PM
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 10:16 PM
QUOTE:

JSH is gone.tears

I am in shock. I just can't believe it.

tearstearstearstearstearstears

I'm still posting from JSH.wink

I hope JSH stays...along with FreeAppDating 2.

Hey Mike......Reading this?laugh
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 09:50 PM
OMG!

It WAS Scurlock who got stabbed!!!
Just got in...recieved another email from her daughter!!

Scurlock..God is With You, Precious... You are Strong and are Going to be Fine!

Hang in There, Precious Sister....Praying Here , Precious !!!!!heartheartheart
Edited by MorningSong on Sat 07/05/08 09:55 PM
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 09:27 PM
flowerforyouMy God is An AWESOME GOD !!!!!flowerforyou

This article contains scripture that desribe God :

(Exodus 34:5-7 NIV) Then the LORD came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, the LORD. {6} And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, "The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, {7} maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation."

(Numbers 23:19 NIV) God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

(Deuteronomy 3:24 NIV) "O Sovereign LORD, you have begun to show to your servant your greatness and your strong hand. For what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do the deeds and mighty works you do?

(Deuteronomy 4:24 NIV) For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

(Deuteronomy 4:31 NIV) For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath.

(Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NIV) Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. {5} Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

(Deuteronomy 9:3 NIV) But be assured today that the LORD your God is the one who goes across ahead of you like a devouring fire. He will destroy them; he will subdue them before you. And you will drive them out and annihilate them quickly, as the LORD has promised you.

(Deuteronomy 10:17 NIV) For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.

(Deuteronomy 20:1 NIV) When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you.

(Deuteronomy 20:4 NIV) For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."

(Deuteronomy 33:27 NIV) The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out your enemy before you, saying, 'Destroy him!'

(Joshua 1:8-9 NIV) Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. {9} Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

(Joshua 23:3 NIV) You yourselves have seen everything the LORD your God has done to all these nations for your sake; it was the LORD your God who fought for you.

(2 Samuel 22:32-34 NIV) For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God? {33} It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. {34} He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights.

(2 Chronicles 30:9 NIV) If you return to the LORD, then your brothers and your children will be shown compassion by their captors and will come back to this land, for the LORD your God is gracious and compassionate. He will not turn his face from you if you return to him."

(Ezra 8:22 NIV) I was ashamed to ask the king for soldiers and horsemen to protect us from enemies on the road, because we had told the king, "The gracious hand of our God is on everyone who looks to him, but his great anger is against all who forsake him."

(Psalms 10:4 NIV) In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

(Psalms 33:11-13 NIV) But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations. {12} Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance. {13} From heaven the LORD looks down and sees all mankind;

(Psalms 37:30-31 NIV) The mouth of the righteous man utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks what is just. {31} The law of his God is in his heart; his feet do not slip.

(Psalms 46:1-2 NIV) For the director of music. Of the Sons of Korah. According to alamoth. A song. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. {2} Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,

(Psalms 46:4-5 NIV) There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. {5} God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day.

(Psalms 48:14 NIV) For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

(Psalms 50:6 NIV) And the heavens proclaim his righteousness, for God himself is judge. Selah

(Psalms 54:4 NIV) Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.

(Psalms 59:9-10 NIV) O my Strength, I watch for you; you, O God, are my fortress, {10} my loving God. God will go before me and will let me gloat over those who slander me.

(Psalms 62:7-8 NIV) My salvation and my honor depend on God ; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. {8} Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Selah

(Psalms 68:19-20 NIV) Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Selah {20} Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign LORD comes escape from death.

(Psalms 73:26 NIV) My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

(Psalms 84:11-12 NIV) For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. {12} O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you.

(Psalms 94:22 NIV) But the LORD has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge.

(Psalms 116:5 NIV) The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.

(Psalms 144:15 NIV) Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is the LORD.

(Proverbs 30:5 NIV) "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.

(Isaiah 61:1-3 NIV) The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, {2} to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, {3} and provide for those who grieve in Zion-- to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

(Matthew 12:28 NIV) But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

(Matthew 22:32 NIV) 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob' ? He is not the God of the dead but of the living."

(Mark 1:15 NIV) "The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"

(Luke 7:28 NIV) I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he."

(Luke 10:9 NIV) Heal the sick who are there and tell them, 'The kingdom of God is near you.'

(Luke 16:16 NIV) "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing his way into it.

(Luke 17:21 NIV) nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

(John 4:24 NIV) God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

(John 6:33 NIV) For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

(Acts 10:34 NIV) Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism

(Romans 5:5 NIV) And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

(Romans 6:23 NIV) For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

(Romans 7:1 NIV) Do you not know, brothers--for I am speaking to men who know the law--that the law has authority over a man only as long as he lives?

(Romans 14:17 NIV) For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit,

(1 Corinthians 1:9 NIV) God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

(1 Corinthians 4:20 NIV) For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power.

(1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV) No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

(1 Corinthians 14:33 NIV) For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints,

(2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV) And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

(Galatians 6:7-8 NIV) Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. {8} The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

(Ephesians 4:24 NIV) and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

(Hebrews 4:12 NIV) For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

(Hebrews 11:16 NIV) Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

(Hebrews 13:16 NIV) And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

(1 John 1:5 NIV) This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

(1 John 4:7-9 NIV) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. {8} Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. {9} This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

(1 John 4:16 NIV) And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

(Revelation 21:3 NIV) And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"The glory of God is the manifestation and revelation of His love

Seek God Ministries

SeekGod.org
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 09:53 AM
Just read an email from Scurlock..it was her MOM that got stabbed last nite.....and her mom left this message for Scurlock for prayers!!

Scurlock...Praying for your Mom right now ,to be completely ok and fully Healed from this stabbing!!

So sorry my friend, to hear about your mon like this!cryheartcry

Love You Sweet Friend!! heart

MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 09:39 AM
QUOTE:

if one thank god for anything, the heart show aloud the rest did not also come from him......

if one ask their will, the heart show it believe not ALL be his will...........

if one say anything be better, the heart show it believe all else was worse........

if one see a picture of good for themself, the heart show it believe itself be most deserving........

if one ask for life, the heart show fear of death, and what heart that has met god fear death.......

if one ask for healing, the heart show there is NO FAITH, and if no faith, then what relationship, and if no relationship, then no introduction, and if no introduction, why many things are not as wished, and "perhaps" these be why many things happen, to create a NEED for MORE THAN ONES OWN WILL......

SEEMS IF THE WILL OF EACH BE SOUGHT GREATEST OF ALL, DOES THIS NOT MAKE ONESELF THEIR OWN GREATEST GOD.......PEACE

David, always remember, we pray according to GOD'S Will that is written in His WORD, Not ours..and it IS WRITTEN in God's Word, that it IS God's WILL for us to be HEALED.
So no, we are NOT Praying OUR will, but GOD'S.
We Pray according to God's Word.flowerforyou
MorningSong
457745_7675_thumb
Joined Mon 02/11/08
Sat 07/05/08 01:49 AM
sadsadsadsad

This thread touched me deeply....

You are all just beautiful people here ....