Join Now!

Community > Posts By > sam53

sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Mon 06/23/08 07:02 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Whats the difference between western and non western creation stories???

Well, first off, "Western" actually refers to "Middle Eastern", or Mediterranean based religions.

Those religions view the creator as being a separate entity that is fully egotistical (i.e. it has knowledge of SELF). The gods of these religions and mythologies have wants, needs, and desires. They are extremely human-like and may sit on thrones in their heavens. They even weep when people are cast into the pits of hell. They are supposed to be all-powerful , however, if they are weeping because something is beyond their control, then their omnipotence comes into question.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Non-Western". I supposed you might mean "Eastern Mysticism"?

In Eastern Mysticism the basic idea is that life is a dream and we are the dreamers.

Row, row, row, you boat. bigsmile

Que Sara Sara. flowerforyou

Just like a king or queen ......I suppose !. Obviously with the supreme and ultimate powers .
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Mon 06/23/08 06:55 PM
QUOTE:

i'm moving to japan..................

I already moved to Canada .
Oops I am just joking ....!.laughlaugh.
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Mon 06/23/08 06:49 PM
QUOTE:

The real terrorists are the Mossad and the CIA and the world bankers and aliens who own and run them.

I hope one day all the globe will think like YOU .
flowerforyouwinkdrinker!.
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Mon 06/23/08 05:52 PM
QUOTE:

themain stream media likes to report all the things they dont need to ,sensitive that civillians dont need to know . then they distort the good things happening and make it as bad as they can ,

The media in general bear the responsibility of hiding the truth and working for the Administration for their own interests .
Sometimes they knowingly broadcast propaganda videos ......, false news .......etc !.
Edited by sam53 on Mon 06/23/08 05:53 PM
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Mon 06/23/08 05:44 PM
QUOTE:

nowayIm not worried about the Battle of Jericho.nowayIm worried about the atrocities being committed against the people of Palestine and Gaza right now. noway

And the world is just watching and doing nothing to stop it . Shame on humanity and shame on those who preach freedom , democracy and prosperity without condemning such atrocities .
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Mon 06/23/08 03:51 PM
Even when you are found guilty by a judge or a jury in a court of law , you still have the options to appeal to the appeal courts or to the supreme court of the land . This is a universal practice all around the globe . For politicians to break the laws and turn a nation to a mere jungle is a disgrace in the first degree .
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Mon 06/23/08 01:40 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

glassesIve often wondered why Christians are silent on the genocide in Palestine and Gaza glasses

Because it's not happening, the whole thing is a lie. Watch Pallywood. Read about the history of how and why Israel was founded. Read about the fact that Palestinians fire rockets into Israel every day.
glassesI do know the history of the regionglasses

glassesI dont care what the excuse is, genocide is wrongglasses

The killing of any innocent men ,innocent women , innocent children is wrong , wrong and wrong .
Since Israel controls the US no one says it is wrong .
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Mon 06/23/08 01:31 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Please dont talk about things you have no idea.

The israelis are the common trouble makers in the middle east.
Backed by the Americans and the British, they seek to destabilise the region.

I have seen photos of Israeli children writing "love" messages to the Lebanese on the sides of mortar shells. The Israelis are proud of these images.

Settlers in the West Bank are regularly targetted by Israelis. Making home made bombs and rockets, the Palestinians are sitting ducks

the israelis are arrogant enough to believe that they can take on the whole of the middle east (with the US) and win.

Otherwise why would they be practicing to invade Iran?
They know that the US has the military might to bully the Arabs into doing most things. Otherwise why would the Arabs be witholding the thing that the American's value most highly - oil!

Perfectly correct and to the point .
Edited by sam53 on Mon 06/23/08 01:36 PM
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sun 06/22/08 06:11 PM
QUOTE:

"EVEN NOW CHRISIANITY SUPPORTS THE GENOCIDE ON THE PALISTINIAN PEOPLE ALONG SIDE THE JEWS. you people think Isreal was always there in the middle of no where? NOPE. The jews killed and genocide All those who followed Islam and that's how Isreal has obtained it's border's today.
Soon Gaza Will be no more and property of the jews with dead body's of Women and children all over the place."

glassesIve often wondered why Christians are silent on the genocide in Palestine and Gaza glasses

WE hope peace will win in Palestine and all around the world : Iraq , Afghanistan , Ivory Coast , Congo ( Zaire ) ,Haiti , Darfur ,Chechnia ,Uganda , Ouganda ,Columbia , Chad ,....etc .
Peace is always better than wars .
Peace........................................Peace
Edited by sam53 on Sun 06/22/08 06:12 PM
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sun 06/22/08 05:40 PM
Do you enjoy what you do for a living ?.
And what do you do ?.
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sun 06/22/08 06:59 AM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

In a land of military and civilian courts , is there any necessity to a place like Guantanamo prison ?.

Guantanamo is a shame to this country.

It reflects and demonstrates the secret shadow government of this country who pretends to be a democracy but wants to badly to be a dictatorship with unlimited power, above the law.

The mentality of Guantanamo is no better than Sadam, Hitler, Castro, etc.

There are probably other places just like it that you have not even heard of.

JB

Thank you JEANNIEBEAN . I always thought you are smart , intelligent and just . Once again , you proved me right about YOU .
loveflowerforyoudrinker!.
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sun 06/22/08 06:44 AM
QUOTE:

I was wondering about that myself!
Thanks for clarifying the facts Belushidrinker

All around the world people are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty by a judge or jury in a court of law . Once the politicians ignore the laws it is a chaotic situation .A super power should be a model of justice , peace and law abiding nation .love.
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sat 06/21/08 06:49 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

any prisoner should have his or her day in court and judged by a judge or a jury . It is called common sense over here .

A non-American should have all the same legal rights as an American citizen? And, have a lawyer appointed to them by the US and paid for by US taxpayers? Yeah, I think not. Should have just shot them on the battlefield where they were planning and shooting at US soldiers. Would have made things much easier than dealing with this bull.

YLaws and laws are all around the world .
You are innocent until proven guilty by a court of law . Without laws a nation becomes a jungle for fierce animals .

That is the biggest crock. Non-American citizens do NOT have the same rights as a US citizen. What is the point of being an American if we are not granted rights special to our own land? They will get a court of law, a military court of law.

I do not want to pay one cent more than I already am for those enemies of the US sitting in Gitmo.

I pay for three meals a deal prepared by a Muslim chef, new prayer rugs, air conditioning, shelter, new Korans, and healthcare. I do not want to pay for pricey lawyers and lengthy trials as well.

Just release them and then like multiple times before they will either blow themselves up in Iraq or finally get what they should have in the first place, a swift death by the US military.

The laws apply to all people regadless to nationality and religion .
U.S.A are stealing the wealth of many countries including Irak and Afghanistan .......!.

That is a ridiculous notion and false. There are no world laws, we do not abide by the World Court. Our laws are laws designed for US citizens and apply ONLY to US citizens. Or, at least they should, as was intended by the founding of this country and any country.

The US is stealing nothing, first of all Afghanistan has nothing to steal and you have no proof we are stealing anything from Iraq as well. We will deal with the oil fairly and pay market price for it, unless the sovereign government of Iraq decides to do something different on their own negotiations. Continue with the unsubstantiated rhetoric, I expect it.

ONLY ANIMALS HAVE NO LAWS AND ALL HUMANS HAVE LAWS . IF A MAN HAS NO LAWS HE IS A LITTLE ANIMAL .

I can argue that someone who is willing to blow themselves up and take innocent men, women, and children with them might not actually be a man. Or, acting as a man, for there are many species of animals that will dedicate themselves to death for a 'higher' purpose. Bees are a great example.

A suicide bomber is no different than a bee. So, a suicide bombers or someone aiding those who will be ones, are doing animalistic behavior, less than human. They should be treated by war for they are war, put them in the military courts. They are due process because we were dumb to capture them, but not in our US civilian courts, at the cost of US taxpayers.

YOU ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BY A COURT OF LAW . NO LAWS NO FREDOM , NO DEMOCRACY , AND ONLY A JUNGLE OF CRAZY ANIMALS .
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sat 06/21/08 06:38 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

any prisoner should have his or her day in court and judged by a judge or a jury . It is called common sense over here .

A non-American should have all the same legal rights as an American citizen? And, have a lawyer appointed to them by the US and paid for by US taxpayers? Yeah, I think not. Should have just shot them on the battlefield where they were planning and shooting at US soldiers. Would have made things much easier than dealing with this bull.

YLaws and laws are all around the world .
You are innocent until proven guilty by a court of law . Without laws a nation becomes a jungle for fierce animals .

That is the biggest crock. Non-American citizens do NOT have the same rights as a US citizen. What is the point of being an American if we are not granted rights special to our own land? They will get a court of law, a military court of law.

I do not want to pay one cent more than I already am for those enemies of the US sitting in Gitmo.

I pay for three meals a deal prepared by a Muslim chef, new prayer rugs, air conditioning, shelter, new Korans, and healthcare. I do not want to pay for pricey lawyers and lengthy trials as well.

Just release them and then like multiple times before they will either blow themselves up in Iraq or finally get what they should have in the first place, a swift death by the US military.

U.S.A are stealing the wealth of many countries including Irak and Afghanistan .......!.

That is a ridiculous notion and false. There are no world laws, we do not abide by the World Court. Our laws are laws designed for US citizens and apply ONLY to US citizens. Or, at least they should, as was intended by the founding of this country and any country.

The US is stealing nothing, first of all Afghanistan has nothing to steal and you have no proof we are stealing anything from Iraq as well. We will deal with the oil fairly and pay market price for it, unless the sovereign government of Iraq decides to do something different on their own negotiations. Continue with the unsubstantiated rhetoric, I expect it.

ONLY ANIMALS HAVE NO LAWS AND ALL HUMANS HAVE LAWS . IF A MAN HAS NO LAWS HE IS A LITTLE ANIMAL .
Edited by sam53 on Sat 06/21/08 06:40 PM
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sat 06/21/08 06:32 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Laws and laws are all around the world .

The civil and military courts ought to deal with criminals according to the laws and in front of a judge or a jury .
Edited by sam53 on Sat 06/21/08 06:34 PM
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sat 06/21/08 06:25 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Laws and laws are all around the world .
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sat 06/21/08 04:15 PM
QUOTE:

old age?tongueflowerforyou

Weakness ,sickness , pain and loneliness .
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sat 06/21/08 03:56 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

not a waste of time ... interesting observations

What's the acronym "NLW" mean, though? I hadn't seen that one.

TheLonelyWalker = TLW

I'm such a moron ... sorry

I wasn't paying attention. flowerforyou

I thought no morons in JSH ...!.
laughlaugh.
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sat 06/21/08 03:41 PM
Did we not agree this is a crazy situation ?.
I thought we agreed yesterday !.
laughlaugh.
sam53
No_photo
Joined Wed 03/12/08
Sat 06/21/08 03:30 PM