Join Now!

Community > Posts By > Army_Strong

Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Sat 06/28/08 02:40 PM
QUOTE:

Dont include the words; baby,blood,fluffy,knives,or nipples in the subject of your letters.

Yeah generally.. Hey baby! I use knives to make fluffy nipples bloody... Wont get any responses laughlaughlaugh

Give me a break those are all nouns that where hard to incorporate with one another lol
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Sat 06/28/08 02:34 PM
QUOTE:

Michigan sucks???
Hummm...
Well... I'll add my 2 cents and ask,"What part of Michigan sucks to you?"

As for this reader/writer, I think Michigan is a beautiful state. Rolling hills... wonderful National forest and parks...lots of inland lakes... not to mention the really nice beaches along the Great Lakes shoreline.

HOWEVER...
After growing up in this state, then moving out of state in the early 80's because the economy went into the tank.(I went to Texas), and returning about 5 years ago. It is my experience that the people of Michigan are not nearly as open minded and friendly as the people in the southern US. Most people in Michigan tend to be just downright "New York City" rude, condesending, and dismissive of others.
Detroit city is, as one CNN news reporter recently put it,"worse than downtown Baghdad" and has been put on the 2008 list of THE WORST place in the US to live. Flint was a close 2nd to St.Louis, but ended up the 3rd worst.
After living in a large southern city for 20 years, I see the potential that Detroit has as it's in a wonderful location.
But locations do not make great places to live. Buildings don't make a great city. The PEOPLE make a city great!
So what doesn't that say about the city of Detroit and Flint?

I was just at a Tigers game on Father's Day. All in all,I felt safe downtown. But I have say that I was not comfortable with the way I was treated by one of the venders who appeared to be nothing less than racist! The idiot didn't want to serve me and my son two freakin hotdogs...I assume because we were "white"...said they weren't ready...I could clearly see 15-20 behind the glass on the grill in front of me that were indeed done and sizzling away... walked away and watched as "one of the brothers" walked up and purchased 4 hotdogs and two soft drinks. The letter to the Detroit Tigers Organization is in the works.
Note:[ Want to get attention? Put it writing in a formal business letter! Phone calls get dismissed and ignored. But if you put it on paper and address it to the 'HGIC' head guy in charge... it gets attention! HaHa!]

You can't blame the government as WE THE PEOPLE are the government. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain. If you don't like the freakin' government... CHANGE IT!
We all understand that BIG MONEY runs this country. Mark my words on this page. The US is about to go through some real changes and it won't be all pretty. People are tired of getting screwed by credit card companies, by mortgage lenders, and by their "big business" employers. They are tired of white collar crime and they have just about had enough of the thugs on the streets. I doubt I'll be around to see it all changes as it's not going to happen overnight.

Maybe we should treat Michigan like a dirty fish bowl... Just dump it all out and start fresh.

So in my opinion,

Michigan doesn't really suck.

The PEOPLE of Michigan suck!

<§ix§tring§ jumps off the soap box>

Very very true. Although, it's easy to not feel safe walking around certain areas but I suppose it's like that all over
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Sat 06/28/08 02:29 PM
laughlaughThat's messed up haha
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Fri 06/27/08 01:17 PM
Walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients
were shouting ,'13....13....13'

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks and looked through to see what was going on.

Some bastard poked me in the eye with a stick.

Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Fri 06/27/08 04:20 AM
lol it wouldnt happen. If it did.. I'd end it. And be farely upset. But what can ya do? It happens I guess
Edited by Army_Strong on Fri 06/27/08 04:25 AM
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Fri 06/27/08 04:17 AM
Mornin' and I wish you a good day as well!

Woot payday! Too bad most of it is going to bills, and I'll have to hold on to the rest as long as possible.. Since it's my last check from there. Ba*tards!
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Fri 06/27/08 04:02 AM
QUOTE:

hmmmm...
i want cows, pigs, chickens, ponies, cats, dogs, fishies, and rabbits.

if he couldnt accept that........then he could sleep in the barn!!pitchforkpitchfork

Can he eat the pig(s) cow(s) Chicken(s) rabbit(s) and possibly the ponie(s)?
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Fri 06/27/08 12:12 AM
QUOTE:

I know it is cheesy, but honestly you can do whatever you put your mind too. I am proof of that!

HAhaha I forgot. Thanks.
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Fri 06/27/08 12:11 AM
QUOTE:

I know it is cheesy, but honestly you can do whatever you put your mind too. I am proof of that!

Hooker it is then! hahaa. No I wish my publisher wouldn't of been so stupid. But, I'm glad I decided to pull my book. IF I stuck with the same one. I have to find an illustrator for my childrens books. I was going to morph what I wrote as a teen-adult book, into children's books. But, no one wants to draw it soo I havent started on em. OH well I need a new publisher lol
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Fri 06/27/08 12:08 AM
QUOTE:

Dude... I moved from Michigan two years ago... Texas all the way! Gotta check it out. The economy is booming here. You'll seriously be turning down job opportunities like crazy.

*sigh* if only I had the money to get down there. I'd go work on an oil rig.. They bring home like 6 figures a year lol
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Fri 06/27/08 12:07 AM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

A riffle, unlimited ammo, A fishin pole.. I'll take care of the rest. Shelter, water blah blah blah. Hell I might not leave.. After the year was up would go find a woman on another island and have her come back to mine droolhahahahaha
or you might just become your best friend and forget the womenlaughlaughlaughlaugh

just playin

Could never forget the women.. I'm a cuddler and you cant cuddle with your self.. I've tried.. It doesnt work! hahha
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Fri 06/27/08 12:05 AM
Soo.. Got laid off yesterday.. Gotta love Michigan's economy... And I've narrowed it down to what I can do for money... Massage therapist, Cook, Handyman, auto tech, or.... A hooker!

LICKY LICKY 5 DOLLAH! LICKY LICKY... 5 DOLLAH!!!!
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Fri 06/27/08 12:01 AM
A riffle, unlimited ammo, A fishin pole.. I'll take care of the rest. Shelter, water blah blah blah. Hell I might not leave.. After the year was up would go find a woman on another island and have her come back to mine droolhahahahaha
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Thu 06/26/08 11:52 PM
Depends.. I make some mean rolls, steaks, burgers, and random cakes and what not. *rolls and cakes from scratch* mmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmm Well then I'd ask to make my own.. And, then have them make me lobster and all kinds of random stuff haha. I'll make my own mashed potatoes lol
Edited by Army_Strong on Thu 06/26/08 11:55 PM
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Thu 06/26/08 05:36 PM
Ok.. Watch these movies in order.. The little kid one is funny but the adult one is hillarious..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFC_B5GDrWg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFC_B5GDrWg&feature=related
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Thu 06/26/08 03:13 PM
Never paid. But throughout the trial they were jokes. Hense why I never paid. Most of the women on there were either fake *like robots* or fake in general lol.
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Thu 06/26/08 02:26 AM
QUOTE:

A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman "Give me 6 double vodka's." The bartender says "Wow! you must have had a really bad day." "Yes, I just found out my older brother is gay." The next day the same guy went into the bar and asked for the same drink. When the bartender asked what the problem was today ,the answer came back, "I just found out that my younger brother is gay too!" On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another 6 double vodka's. The bartender said "WOW..Doesn't anybody in your family like women???"the guy replyed, "Yeah, my wife..."
[/quote
laughlaugh
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Wed 06/25/08 11:06 PM
Awesome congrats
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Wed 06/25/08 08:03 PM
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Hey! I don't have a cat! waving

ohhhh yesssss youuuuuuuuuu dooooooooo
laughinglaughinglaughing

laughlaughlaugh
Army_Strong
482206_5311_thumb
Joined Sat 03/22/08
Wed 06/25/08 07:48 PM
If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises wearing their most revealing underwear.

If being chased through town, you can usually take cover in a passing St Patrick's Day parade - at any time of the year.

All beds have special L-shaped top sheets that reach up to armpit level on a woman but only waist level on the man lying beside her.

All grocery shopping bags contain at least one stick of French bread.

It's easy for anyone to land a plane, providing there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.

Once applied, lipstick will never rub off - even while scuba diving.

The ventilation system of any building is a perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there and you can travel to any other part of the building without difficulty.

You're likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of you sweetheart back home.

Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German accent will do.

The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window of any building in Paris.

People of TV never finish their drinks.

A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.

The chief of police is always black.

When paying for a taxi, never look at your wallet as you take out a note - just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.

If you lose a hand, it will cause the stump of your arm to grow by 15cm.

Kitchens don't have light switches. When entering a kitchen at night, you should open the fridge door and use that light instead.

During all police investigations, it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.

Mothers routinely cook eggs, bacon and waffles for their family every morning, even though the husband and children never have time to eat them.

Cars and trucks that crash will almost always burst into flames.

Wearing a singlet or stripping to the waist can make a man invulnerable to bullets.

A single match will be sufficient to light up a room the size of a football stadium.

If a killer is lurking in your house, it's easy to find him. Just relax and run a bath - even if it's the middle of the afternoon.

Medieval peasants had perfect teeth.

Although in the 20th century it is possible to fire weapons at an object out of visual range, people of the 23rd century will have lost this technology.

All single women have a cat.

Any person waking from a nightmare will sit bolt upright and pant.

Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.

One man shooting at 20 men has a better chance of killing them all than 20 men firing at one.

Creepy music coming from a graveyard should always be closely investigated.

If a phone line is broken, communication can be restored by frantically beating the cradle and saying, "Hello?, Hello?"

Most people keep a scrapbook of newspaper cuttings - especially if any of their family or friends has died in a strange boating accident.

It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involved martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessor.

During a very emotional confrontation, instead of facing the person you are speaking to, it is customary to stand behind them and talk to their back.

When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your room will still be clearly visible, just slightly bluish.

Dogs always know who's bad and will naturally bark at them.

Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.

When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.

Action heroes never face charges for manslaughter or criminal damage despite laying entire cities to waste.

No matter how badly a spaceship is attacked, its internal gravity system is never damaged.

If there is a deranged killer on the loose, this will coincide with a thunderstorm that has brought down all the power and phone lines in the vicinity.

You can always find a chain saw whenever you're likely to need one.

Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their arch-enemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gases, lasers and man eating sharks that will allow their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.

Having a job of any kind will make all fathers forget their son's eighth birthday.

Many musical instruments - especially wind instruments and accordions - can be played without moving the fingers.

All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.

It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting.

Guns are like disposable razors - if you run out of bullets, just throw the gun away. You can always buy a new one.

Make-up can safely be worn to bed without smudging.

A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.

If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.